We hope you and your family are keeping well. We are currently reviewing government/union/medical advice as to if, when and how we will be ready to re-open school. Due to the changing climate around COVID we are currently risk assessing our school to ensure the health and safety of pupils and staff and we are moving forward with caution with any decisions we take due to the seriousness of the situation.
At this point in time, myself and the senior management team have regretfully decided it is not at all possible and/or safe to open our Early Years Foundation Stage department (reception and nursery). It would be an impossibility to enforce social distancing to keep our much younger children and staff safe.
At this point in time, it would help me and Miss Wilson if you would fill in the form in the attached hyperlink to indicate whether you would like your child to return to school.
This would help us to risk assess and plan more effectively if and when we decide to re-open school. I do completely understand and respect that parents may or may not want their children to attend school. If you prefer to keep your family at home until September, it is your right to do so. School will apply no pressure in YOUR decision.
Please be reassured that online and paper pack learning will still be available throughout the June period and beyond.
With thanks for all your help and ongoing support.
Mrs Bland and Miss Wilson