At the Dukes, children are able to use a variety of software on a range of digital devices to create programs, systems and content that accomplish given goals, including collecting, analysing, evaluation and presenting information.
Some examples of work completed linked to digital literacy
- Powerpoint presentations (different foci including use of inserting data, information and images; use of hyperlinks and use of animation and transitions, to name a few)
- Word processing skills to input and present information
- Use of photographs and digital devices to take photographs
- Use of movie making software
- Use of Excel to collect data and analyse it
- Use of Publisher to design and create leaflets